My name is Georgios Kiragiannis, most call me Geo. I am a Technologist. The word technologist means a lot of things to a lot of people. For me is all about making sure my clients make money. How? Well maybe by increasing the visibility of your Sales Pipeline, or getting more leads through Social Marketing Campaigns, or just maybe because I helped you create a new process to grow your business from 10 people to 100 people. However it is, we want you to make more money.
I started my career in 1999. Below I am sharing a few bits of information about myself:
- I have been deploying technology projects for more than 11 years. Some of these are: Wireless Internet Service Providers, Covert ethical hacking attacks, WiMax Deployments, and CMS.
- I really enjoy writing and sharing information, I will like to get better at it.
- I spent 2 years doing online strategic marketing for law firms, so I learned lots around Content Management System, Blogging, and Social Media.
- I manage large technology projects for FedEx.
- I like running, but I am trying to start getting better at biking.
- If you need me: geo at kiragiannis.com